Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world. An excellent culinary oil with its natural coconut flavor and aroma, we think it is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet.
- Contains meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts
- Produced using the same methods Philippine farmers have used for centuries
- Helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis
- Great for low carbohydrate diets
- Can be used in place of butter. Enjoy in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies
- RAW, vegan, non-GMO, not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorized
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy, naturally saturated fat that is free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, including lauric acid, caprylic acid and capric acid which are readily converted to energy by the body. Consumption of coconut oil at recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ...
- The popular British diet called “The Fast Diet”...
Tweets by @DrNickSudano